You understand that all listings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, audio or other materials (“Content”) posted on ogloszenia.dziennikzwiazkowy.com (website), transmitted through, or linked from the Site are the sole responsibility of the person or organization from whom such Content originated.
Furthermore, the website and Content made available through the website may contain links to other web sites that are completely independent of Alliance Printers and Publishers. Alliance Printers and Publishers makes no representation or warranty as the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained on such web site. Under no circumstances will Alliance Printers and Publishers be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, linked or otherwise made available via the ogloszenia.dziennikzwiazkowy.com.
Alliance Printers and Publishers does not provide any warranty as to your use of third-party content or software that you obtain from the website.
You are also fully responsible for any Content you post on the website and to the consequences of any such Content. Although Alliance Printers and Publishers does not claim ownership of Content that its users post, by posting Content to the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Alliance Printers and Publishers an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses through multiple tiers of the foregoing. You also understand and agree that Alliance Printers and Publishers, in its sole discretion, may delete any Content for any reason.
You agree to act responsibly and to treat other users with respect. Users also must not use the website to harass or abuse other users. Individuals who have demonstrably harassed other individuals may be removed from the Service or blocked from the Site.
You agree not to post, email, and otherwise make available Content that:
- Is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable
- Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items prohibited or restricted by applicable law
- Is harmful to minors or displays sexually explicit material of any kind
- Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation
- Transmits or posts any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “spam,” junk mail, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” etc.
- Transmits or posts any content that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights
- Transmits or posts any viruses or material designed to disrupt, limit or destroy any functionality of any computer software or hardware
- Contains personally identifiable information about another member that is published without their express consent
- Contains material originally posted by another member that is reposted without permission or attribution
- Has misleading email addresses or other manipulated identifiers to disguise its origin
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other user
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Site
All right, title and interest in and to the website and are and will remain the exclusive property of Alliance Printers and Publishers and its licensors. Alliance Printers and Publishers, Dziennik Związkowy, Polish daily News, its logos, icons and other marks identifying Alliance Printers and Publishers services or products are trademarks of Alliance Printers and Publishers and may not be used without prior written permission. Except as otherwise expressly set forth in these Terms, you may not copy reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of website without Alliance Printers and Publishers’ express written authorization. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved to Alliance Printers and Publishers.
Alliance Printers and Publishers respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Site to do the same. You may not post, distributed, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information that you do not have legal authorization to use. If you believe that through the Service your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dealings with organizations or individuals
Alliance Printers and Publishers shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals found on the website. This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. These dealings are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that Alliance Printers and Publishers is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any such dealings. Alliance Printers and Publishers is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between participants on the website, or between participants on the website and any third party. In the event of a dispute, you release Alliance Printers and Publishers, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, damages and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and our service.
If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
Limitation & Termination of Service
You acknowledge that Alliance Printers and Publishers may establish limits concerning use of the website. You agree that Alliance Printers and Publishers has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the website. You acknowledge that Alliance Printers and Publishers reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that Alliance Printers and Publishers shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Privacy & Information Disclosure
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF FILES, SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ALLIANCE PRINTERS AND PUBLISHERS, ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER ALLIANCE PRINTERS AND PUBLISHERS, NOR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES ALLIANCE PRINTERS AND PUBLISHERS ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, TRUTHFULNESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitations on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ALLIANCE PRINTERS AND PUBLISHERS, ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, DATE OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, EVEN IF ALLIANCE PRINTERS AND PUBLISHERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, ALLIANCE PRINTERS AND PUBLISHERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT UPLOADED ONTO OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE. YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF ALLIANCE PRINTERS AND PUBLISHERS TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO ALLIANCE PRINTERS AND PUBLISHERS, IF ANY, FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN ALLIANCE PRINTERS AND PUBLISHERS AND YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU HEREBY AGREE, AT YOUR EXPENSE, TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD ALLIANCE PRINTERS AND PUBLISHERS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSS, COST, DAMAGES, LIABILITY, AND/OR EXPENSE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (A) THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR ALLEGATIONS OF INFRINGEMENT BASED ON INFORMATION, DATA OR CONTENT YOU SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, (B) ANY FRAUD, MANIPULATION OR OTHER BREACH OF THESE TERMS BY YOU, OR (C) THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR ALLEGATIONS BROUGHT AGAINST ALLIANCE PRINTERS AND PUBLISHERS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE SITE.
These Terms are governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Illinois, U.S.A, without reference to its conflicts of laws, principles and any dispute arising hereunder shall be submitted to state and federal courts in Chicago, Illinois and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Alliance Printers and Publishers’ failure to act with respect to a breach by you does not waive Alliance Printers and Publishers’ right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You may not assign or transfer these Terms or any rights hereunder, and any attempt to the contrary is void. These Terms shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party’s successors and assigns. Alliance Printers and Publishers shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting directly or indirectly from any causes beyond Alliance Printers and Publishers ‘reasonable control. Any notice required or given to you under these Terms shall be delivered by electronic mail at the e-mail address provided by you during registration. These Terms constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral.
Items that are specifically prohibited on ogloszenia.dziennikzwiazkowy.com:
- Animals, plants and insects that are regulated or prohibited for sale under applicable laws.
- Blood, bodily fluids and body parts.
- Embargoed goods.
- Items designed to be used to commit a crime including not without limitation burglary tools, false identification and items used to manufacture illegal explosives or controlled substances.
- Material that infringes copyrights, trademarks or other third party rights.
- Misrepresentations and counterfeit or fraudulent items.
- Material that contains obscene material, child pornography or is harmful to minors.
- Prescription drugs, medical devices, controlled substances, illegal drugs, or drug paraphernalia.
- Nonprescription drugs that make false or misleading claims that might require FDA approval.
- Services or merchandise that promote hatred and violence against specific groups of people.
- Services that are illegal including without limitation prostitution.
- Stocks and other securities.
- Stolen goods or property with serial number removed or altered.
- Content that can intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law, including the Civil Rights Act of 1866, the Fair Housing Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.